Friday, July 15, 2005

Connect-Revolution Web Help Needed

I have a website designer but he is currently extremely busy. I am current looking for another webdesigner and graphical editor, someone who is really good with photoshop. If you have emailed me before, just email me again and I'll get back to you, also, you can AIM me or MSN me at any time. The following picture is what the layout might look like.






















AIM - Archaic400
MSN - RevolutionRumors
Email - RevolutionRumors@hotmail.com

Thank You

UPDATE

I will also need someone who has CMS knowledge and can intergrate one into a site

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude Seriousgamer has new pictures of Xenias at his Blog. They look dope!

7/15/2005 3:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

RevolutionRumors?

add me, i'm interested in the webdesign/photoshop job...

lauran.beers@insidegamer.nl

7/16/2005 2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home